How can someone who’s never had a job before write a resume?
I’m 16 and looking for a first job, but many of the job applications want me to write a resume. Any advice on writing a resume if i’ve never had a job before?
A resume refers to all your personal details so far in your life, I would suggest the following as a framework.
1. Your name and address.
2. Telephone number.
3. Date of birth.
4. The address of the school/s you have attended with dates.
5. Any qualifications you have.
6. Any part time jobs you may have had.
7. What your hobbies and pastimes are.
8. Where you want your career to go.
9. What your strengths are.
10.Why you are applying for this particular job.
Best of luck!!
That’s ten for you to be carrying on with, if you keep your resume on your computer, you can amend No. 10 for each application
8 comments to How can someone who’s never had a job before write a resume?
You must be logged in to post a comment.